LCPI PC V7 computer development board Allwinner H3 chip open source programming microcontroller 1G memory with WiFi and EMMC
Allwinner LCPI PC V7 development board is equipped with Allwinner H3 processor. H3 is a complete 4K smart TV set-top box solution under Allwinner Technology. It is based on the quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU architecture and supports H.265/HEVC4K@30fps Video hard solution adopts ARM Mali series graphics processing architecture with a working frequency of over 600MHz,built-in t-Coffer based on ARM TrustZone security technology,and integrates the latest SmartColor display engine of Allwinner. The development board integrates rich peripherals such as CSI camera,Ethernet,WiFi,USB interface and 2*20Pin GPIO outlet (compatible with Lctech IO), which is not only a microcomputer that can realize audio-visual entertainment,but also can be used for Linux/Android programming learning And project development,support Android4.4,Ubuntu,Debian and other operating systems.
- CPU:AllwinnerH3 Quad-core ARM Cortex -A7 MPCore Quad-core
- GPU：ARM Mali400MP2 GPU,support OpenGL ES2.0 and OpenVG 1.1 standard
- Memory: 512MB/1GB DDR3 (shared with GPU)
- Memory card: Onboard self-popping TF card holder, maximum support 64GB TF card
- EMMC: 8G EMMC memory chip
- Wired network: 10/100M RJ45 Ethernet interface
- Wireless network: onboard RTL8189 2.4GHz WiFi transmission IC and IPEX antenna interface
- Video input: onboard 24Pin CSI camera interface
- Video output: HDMI & CVBS, support to connect monitor/TV with HDMI/CVBS port
- Audio input: onboard 4.5*2.2mm electret microphone
- Audio output: HDMI and 3.5mm CVBS interface (requires an adapter cable when connecting to headphones/amplifier)
- USB interface: 2 X USB 2.0 Host interface
- Infrared: Onboard infrared receiver, can be used with remote control
- GPIO: onboard 2.54mm 2*20Pin GPIO pin header, compatible with Raspberry Pi
- UART: onboard 2.54mm 1*3Pin UART pin header
- Keys: onboard power and reset keys
- Power supply: Type-C USB5V power input
- LED light: onboard status indicator
- System: Support Android4.4, Ubuntu, Debian and other operating systems
(1)Burn Android system to SD card
The development board can start the system from the SD card/EMMC. When the SD card is plugged in, it will start from the SD card by default, and when the SD card is unplugged, it will start from the EMMC. The following is the method of burning the system to the SD card:
Insert the SD card into the computer, open the PhonixCard 4.1.2 software, click "Firmware" to load the Image system file, select "Start Card", click "Burn Card",After the programming is completed, insert the card into the SD card slot, and power on the development board again.
(2)Burn Android system to EMMC
To burn the system to EMMC,you need to burn the system to SD card first,and then load it to EMMC,the method is as follows:
● Insert the SD card into the computer,open the PhonixCard 4.1.2 software,click "Firmware" to load the Image system file, select "Start Card",and click "Burn Card".
● After burning, insert the SD card into the SD card slot of the development board. After power on, the EMMC will be automatically programmed. Wait for the progress bar to complete and then shut down. When the SD card is removed and the system is restarted, the system can start from the EMMC, as follows:
Insert the OV5640 camera module dedicated to the development board into the CMAERA interface (24Pin FPC) in the off state, turn it on, click the camera test software, and you can see the image, as follows:
4.UART interface test
The UART debugging interface can check the running status of the board,such as checking the serial port output when starting up,the method is as follows:
● Prepare a USB-to-TTL serial port module (for example: CH340, CP2102, etc.),the GND,TX,and RX of the serial port module are respectively connected to the GND,RX,and TX of the development board
The HDMI interface is connected to the monitor,and the image can be displayed normally. If it is a monitor with speakers,there will be sound output.
PWR power button: press the screen once, and then turn on the screen again
RST reset button: can restart the device
8.CVBS interface test
Use the TV box to connect the development board to the monitor/television with CVBS interface with one-to-three AV cables,and only need to be able to display images and hear sound,as follows:
9. Double layer USB test
Insert a USB device (such as a mouse, U disk),and it can be recognized (Note: If you use the system sun8iw7p1_android_dolphin-p2_uart0_app-2020-11-05,the USB port above the double-layer USB is temporarily unavailable,this is not The hardware problem is that the system has not been adapted,you can try to burn other systems).
Source code compilation
1. Virtual machine installation
LC provides customers with virtual machines that have built various compilation environments. You can directly install the virtual machine for compilation.
Proceed as follows:
①Download and unzip the Ubuntu_16.04_X64_ES_LCPI.7z virtual machine file
②Open the VMware Workstation software, click "Open Virtual Machine" and locate the folder you just extracted.
Ubuntu_16.04_X64.vmx file in Ubuntu_16.04_X64_ES_LCPI-200S
The image file output path is:
Download LCPI-H3 User Manual
For more information about the use of LCPI-H3, please click Google Drive Link